Cost of living in Joensuu, Finland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.820 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joensuu (Finland) is 49% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,722 (€772) in Joensuu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)