Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.274 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,300 (R$ 3,375) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)