Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.401 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,833 (R$ 2,736) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (23 minutes ago)