Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.141 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,757 (R$ 3,292) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)