Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.626 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,234 (元5,170) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)