Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19287 MYR / CZK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,694 (19,154 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (32 minutes ago)