Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18018 MYR / CZK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,805 (21,120 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)