Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18833 MYR / CZK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,003 (21,255 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brasília costs R$ 3.99 (about 1 hour ago)