Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,921 (元6,372) in Jiaxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (41 minutes ago)