Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.604 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,550 (元5,877) in Jiaxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)