Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.644 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,569 (元5,540) in Jiaxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Riga costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,600TL (about 1 hour ago)