Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.617 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,374 (元7,095) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$989 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (37 minutes ago)