Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03605 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,860 (₨79,329) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (43 minutes ago)