Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03957 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,535 (₨89,319) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)