Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.081 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 59% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,954 (4,584 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (about 1 hour ago)