Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.107 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 59% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,876 (5,306 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)