Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.450 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,400 ($1,438) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (28 minutes ago)