Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.757 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,575 (€962) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)