Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00395 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,932 (₩742,337) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)