Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00387 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,788 (₩977,872) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)