Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.051 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,816 (€755) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (26 minutes ago)