Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.663 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,353 (€719) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (43 minutes ago)