Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.756 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,900 (€820) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (5 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (39 minutes ago)