Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.802 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,428 (€714) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (26 minutes ago)