Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00382 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,798 (₩1,256,147) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)