Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 910 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.181 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,272 (﷼ 3,619) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)