Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.173 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,259 (﷼ 3,631) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denver, Colorado costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)