Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06766 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,086 (₨45,604) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)