Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06121 MYR / KGS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,774 (61,665 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)