Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05681 MYR / KGS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,525 (62,044 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)