Cost of living comparison between Jakarta, Indonesia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,543 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00032 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,035 (Rp 9,455,367) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (39 minutes ago)