Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.757 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,430 (€931) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (42 minutes ago)