Cost of living comparison between Jaén, Spain and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.771 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,145 (€659) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)