Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.288 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,056 ($1,179) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)