Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06655 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 9% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,411 (₨51,261) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)