Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.198 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,528 (2,945TL) in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (31 minutes ago)