Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.307 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,901 (2,984TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)