Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03581 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,102 (¥142,493) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)