Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.343 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,902 (R$ 2,906) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)