Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.440 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,939 (R$ 2,736) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (14 minutes ago)