Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.148 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,398 (R$ 2,959) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)