Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,778 prices entered by 1,087 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.193 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,305 (2,772TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (20 minutes ago)