Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,270 prices entered by 1,039 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.213 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,921 (3,234TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)