Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,690 prices entered by 909 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.965 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,314 (3,436TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)