Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,466 prices entered by 833 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.168 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,818 (3,270TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)