Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23735 MYR / EGP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,248 (E£ 9,472) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)