Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24185 MYR / EGP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,036 (E£ 12,554) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (30 minutes ago)