Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22355 MYR / EGP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,881 (E£ 12,888) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)