Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 981 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03118 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,908 (₨93,247) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)