Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04074 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,216 (₨78,956) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)