Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00014 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,947 (﷼ 21,464,953) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)