Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07468 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,931 (руб 39,251) in Irkutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)