Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06844 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,200 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,957 (руб 43,201) in Irkutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (43 minutes ago)