Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.712 MYR / JOD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,154 (Dinar 727) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (43 minutes ago)