Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.562 MYR / JOD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,352 (Dinar 783) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)