Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.972 MYR / JOD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,671 (Dinar 782) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alwar costs ₨10,165 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)