Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.721 MYR / JOD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,536 (Dinar 793) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.06 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 12,000TL (39 minutes ago)