Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19683 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,307 (Mex$ 16,800) in Irapuato.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (27 minutes ago)