Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.367 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,534 (S/. 1,853) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php25,000 (about 1 hour ago)