Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.338 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 4% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,591 (S/. 2,684) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)