Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.218 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,235 (S/. 2,655) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,520 (about 1 hour ago)