Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.731 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,878 (€1,031) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)