Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.778 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 31% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,273 (€685) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)