Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.696 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,320 (€1,133) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)