Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.779 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,621 (€967) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)