Cost of living comparison between Innsbruck, Austria and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.564 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,280 (€1,157) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (33 minutes ago)