Cost of living comparison between Innsbruck, Austria and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.759 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,590 (€754) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)