Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.742 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,426 (€722) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)