Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States vs Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.169 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,754 ($1,140) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)