Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.158 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,391 ($1,297) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)