Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.274 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,797 (R$ 2,980) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $200 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (about 2 hours ago)