Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.402 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,746 (R$ 1,958) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)