Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.070 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,405 (R$ 3,182) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)