Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.343 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,342 (R$ 3,234) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 1 hour ago)