Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01329 MYR / NGN *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,176 (238,919 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (40 minutes ago)