Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08941 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,294 (Php36,844) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhisho costs R 309,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)