Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,754 (﷼ 29,159,114) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Herzliya costs 49 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)