Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03664 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,718 (¥101,479) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)