Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.260 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,909 (S/. 3,102) in Ica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)