Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.196 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,752 (S/. 3,137) in Ica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)