Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01715 MYR / YER
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,477 (202,725 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)