Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.911 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,046 ($1,035) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (about 1 hour ago)