Cost of living comparison between Ibarra, Ecuador and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.155 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,207 ($1,013) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)