Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.221 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,054 ($960) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,900 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨450 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨20 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)