Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.410 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,308 ($977) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)