Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01405 MYR / NGN *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,017 (214,842 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)