Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01099 MYR / NGN *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,444 (313,294 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)