Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.097 MYR / RON
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,450 (3,144 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)