Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.054 MYR / RON
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,503 (2,376 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)